What data do we collect?
Our School collects the following data:
- Personal identification information as submitted by the user on web forms, including name, email address, phone number, etc.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our School with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our newsletter or a Company event.
- Voluntarily complete registration questions when donating.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our School may also receive your data indirectly from any of our listed partners or affiliates.
How will we use your data?
Our School collects your data so that we can:
- Receive and thank you for your payment or donation.
- Email you with additional information, updates or events regarding Our School.
How do we store your data?
Our School securely stores your data on our protected customer relationship management software (CRM), Little Green Light.
Our School will keep your voluntary information while Our School is operational. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our School would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our School from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out.
What are your data protection rights?
Our School would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our School for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our School correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our School to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our School erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our School restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our School’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our School transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: P.O. Box 531, Georgetown, DE 19947
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our School uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our School uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our School sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: P.O. Box 531, Georgetown, DE 19947